You are here
Interim Finance Analyst
- This is a great oppurtunity for a commercial, fast paced qualified accountant.
- Our Manchester City Centre client has a well established reputation globally.
About Our Client
This Interim Finance Analyst will be joining a business that is:
- A well recognised and respected brand all over the world
- Always keen to invest in their employees and develop their staff
- A successful leader in their field
- Progressive, inclusive and forward thinking
- In a great central location in Manchester
Our Manchester based, Interim Finance Analyst position will entail:
- Business partnering with senior members of the business outside of finance
- Correlating Management Information that will be integral to business growth and efficiency
- Analysing new products that the business may offer to assess if the pricing strategy is viable and profitable
- Reporting and analysis on business performance
- Presenting key findings back to senior team members of the team in a confident, concise manner
- Involvement in Group projects as and when they arise
- Working on pulling together monthly management packs
- Understanding how the wider business works, and having the confidence to present to senior stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate for this Interim Finance Analyst role will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A confident communicator and presenter
- Able to work with complex models to maintain and develop them
- An advanced excel user
- Able to working in a fast paced, dynamic, changeable environment
- A professional who can understand key business drivers and improve efficiencies
- Someone who can identify and resolve issues sensibly
- Happy to challenge or defend budgets and forecasts when necessary
What's on Offer
This Interim Finance Analyst role will be for 9 months, with the potential to transfer into permanent employment dependent on business performance and success in the role.
The role can offer an annual salary of £36,000 - £42,000.