You are here
Interim Finance Manager (large company)
- "Hands On" Management Accountant to P&L and review
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
About Our Client
Well established organisation based in the Crewe area.
- Immediate start for a well established organisation in the Crewe areas for an Interim Finance Manager (large company)until March 2017.
- Management of Corporate accounts team of 5, responsible for full accounting of company owned estate
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments, to ensure accurate overheads reported in monthly accounts, and full schedule produced
- Reconciliation of gross margins for the corporate estate, investigating any discrepancies to weekly reported margin
- Production of monthly accounts pack for review by the operations team
- Reconciliation and review of control accounts
- Review of monthly accounts produced by Assistant Management Accountant
- Production of budgets for all corporate estate
- Review of VAT return
- Provide financial information to franchisees interested
- Respond to Due Diligence requests when selling estate
- Support audit process and respond to auditor information requests
- Provide training to staff and other team members where required
- Make recommendations on effective ways for the Company to save money/ cut costs.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and information to the business when required.
- Assist the team in holiday/ absence cover with all duties.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedure
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
For further information on this Interim Finance Manager (large company) until March 2017 please apply.
The Successful Applicant
Able to start in next couple of weeks
Strong management accounting and analytical skills
Large company background advantageous
What's on Offer
£45k to £60k