You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Finance Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a evolving finance funtion
- Audit backgrounds would be of particular interest
About Our Client
My client is a large, London based property and housing company currently sourcing for an Interim Finance Manager. The business is in the middle of an important merger, providing a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to implement change and integrate processes in the finance function.
The role has a broad remit touching on general and technical accounting as well as treasury deliverables. My client is ideally looking for candidates with couple of years of experience, an audit background and big business experience.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Finance Manager will be:
- Month and year end reporting
- Delivery of the treasury back office and accounting functions. To account for finance costs and income accurately and in a timely fashion and to deliver the treasury back office service to the Treasury team. Deliver accurate and timely forecasting of funding costs/income and loan balances across the group including upload to the accounting ledger.
- Technical accounting support (IFRS 9 & FRS 102) of project work related to future business combinations and implementation of an upgraded Treasury Management System.
- To reconcile inter-company accounts on a monthly basis and corrections are made as required. To reconcile and settle inter-company operational balances monthly.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Interim Treasury Manager role should:
- Have an audit background and big business experience
- Have up to date technical accounting knowledge
- Be immediately available
What's on Offer
7 month contract at a competitive rate