You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Finance Manager
- Interim opportunity with potential to go permanent after 3 months
- Immediate start - Exciting position within a not for profit organisation.
About Our Client
Not for profit organisation based near Taunton, looking to appoint an immediately available Interim Finance Manager in to their team on an initial three month period, with the view to the role becoming permanent throughout.
Duties for the Interim Finance Manager are expected to include the following:
- To ensure analysis of expenditure, timely analysis of variances, and identify appropriate corrective actions in conjunction with key operating team members.
- To take responsibility for accurate & timely financial and performance returns according to deadlines.
- Maintain and action all financial records and payments including drafting and monitoring of the house, home and other budgets.
- Provision of management information, including analysis, reporting and controlling of asset management information.
- Maintain an overview and records in relation to day to day repairs, servicing and routine maintenance and taking recommended actions.
- Monthly accruals created as appropriate.
- Local Authority returns as appropriate.
- Management of residents accounts and assist with debt collection.
- Support the Business Managers and the Financial Controller in preparing and setting the annual budgets for the Division and Business Units.
- Effective management of reporting staff members.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Interim Finance Manager role will:
- A qualified accountant or have relevant career experience
- Excellent excel skills (vlookups, Index and Match and sumifs)
- Able to demonstrate sufficient technical skills and experience to be a candidate for such as role.
- Capable of working under pressure, including achievement of tight deadlines when required, and dealing with a number of conflicting priorities
What's on Offer
On offer for the Interim Finance Manager position:
- A basic salary of c. Â£39,000-Â£42,000
- Other beenfits including holiday and pension.
- Be able to commute to the Taunton area daily (Commutable from Exeter, Tiverton, Yeovil, Bristol, Weston-Super-Mare.)