You are here
Interim Finance Systems Analyst- Dynamics AX
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Dynamics AX
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, PE backed business based in West Oxfordshire.
The purpose of this contract, is to prepare the business analysis documentation of the existing processes and procedures, future requirements definition, board approval papers and facilitate implementation.
Specific projects will include:
(1) New payroll system - business analysis, requirements definition, solution selection. This will almost certainly be outsourced again, needs to be seamless with new AX platform.
(2) New personnel system - analysis and requirements definition working with HR and needs to integrate with payroll, and AX.
(3) AP workflow - phase two of the AX implementation which gives efficiency gains in the AP team plus enhanced controls over the ordering and payment for, in particular non trade, goods and services.
(4) Business warehouse / MI opportunities on new AX platform.
(5) Fixed Assets - assessment of AX fixed assets module. Initial timeframe is to take proposals, where appropriate, on all the above to the Board on the 31st January 2017.
The Successful Applicant
For this key interim position, we are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA, or equivalent) with experience of working through a dynamics AX implementation for a PE backed business. The successful candidate will have extensive hands on experience of working in a comparable standalone role and will be familiar with AX, ideally all the modules referred to above.
What's on Offer
£400.00-£450.00 per day for 3 months initially.