You are here
Interim Financial Accountant- Corporate Finance
- ACA /ACCA Qualified
- Corporate Finance
About Our Client
Our client is a growing financial services business based in lovely offices in Henley, South Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your main duties will include:
- Responsible for accurately maintaining all necessary and appropriate accounting records for the designated UK/Offshore companies
- Liaison and review of shared service centre activities for designated areas of responsibility
- Completion of monthly reporting packs according to the timetable for the designated entities
- Responsible for the completion of working papers and drafting of statutory accounts for the designated UK/Offshore companies, including liaison with the auditors
- Ensure compliance with GAAP (local, IFRS & US), Sarbanes-Oxley and Group accounting policies
- Responsible for the completion of FSA returns input and other regulatory returns input within deadlines for designated regulated entities including the daily monitoring schedule
- Assisting other members of the finance team and completing ad-hoc tasks as requested
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an technically strong and passionate accountant, with proven accounting experience. You will have prior experience of preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP or IFRS and experience of Hyperion and Oracle is advantageous.
You will need to have good working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel - macros, pivot tables), and MS Word.
You must be a Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) Accountant.
You must be a confident, professional and organised individual. You will have the ability to work under pressure but to high levels of numeracy and accuracy
What's on Offer
£50,000-£60,000 on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months. It is likely that this role will become permanent.