You are here
Interim Financial Accountant
Interim financial accountant at large, G15 housing organisation
Qualified interim accountant with FRS102 experience
About Our Client
A leading provider of housing care and support across London and the South East, this organisation provides quality homes for both shared ownership, and private rental. Being very commercially focused, the organisation develops private homes and then reinvesting profits into new homes and services.
- Planning and production of the annual accounts.
- Assisting the financial controller to ensure effective liaison with auditors.
- Accounting for government capital grants on balance sheets in the monthly accounts in accordance to GAAP accounting policies.
- Developing training and resources for university VAT and tax matters, emphasising practical applications of these.
- Ad hoc support for the deputy financial controller and financial controller where necessary.
- Implementation of necessary accounting and process changes.
- Consolidations of UK subsidiary companies into the parent company.
- Being the first point of contact for auditors and implementing action from the audit.
The Successful Applicant
- CCAB recognised accountancy qualification.
- Experience of year end procedures.
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of accounting under UK GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Understanding of the necessity for financial and system controls.
What's on Offer
Flexible working hours