You are here
Interim Financial Controller - FTSE 250 company
- Exciting opportunity to join market leader that is growing at 10% annually.
- Maternity cover FC role within media/subscriptions division of FTSE 250 company.
About Our Client
Market leading market intelligence and research division of FTSE 250 company with Group revenue of over £300m. This business unit dominates its market and is achieving annual growth of 10% consistently, with a team of over 100 people and exceptional offices in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting and finance operations of the business unit and for liaising with the Group accounting team. The role will involve the production of management and statutory accounts, along with supporting the Managing Director in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and commentary and overall financial analysis of the division's performance. The role will also involve business partnering with the sales team in their day to day activities. This is an exciting, high level and analytical role focused on working directly with the Managing Director to add value to the business, and also includes undertaking ad-hoc reporting/projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Essential - Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience and solid experience with management accounting and statutory accounting (UK GAAP/IFRS.)
- Desirable - experience with SUN accounting systems and managing people.
- Ideal - experience within a subscription-based research or digital publishing business serving the financial sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive remuneration on offer.