You are here
Interim Financial Controller
- Currently recruiting for an interim Financial Controller
- For a large Manufacturing business based in Glasgow
About Our Client
A large, well known Manufacturing business based in Glasgow who are a market leader in their field.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing all financial and accounting activities.
Main tasks will include:
- Preparing annual statutory accounts, including supporting information for taxation computation.
- Producing financial and management accounts on an annual and monthly basis, as well as helping to manage the budget.
- Completing variance analysis of weekly accounts, monthly accounts and budgets
- Managing working capital
- Implementing process improvements and automation to improve efficiency's and work flow
- Completing annual audits
- Adhering to our client's accounting policies and procedures at all times
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified/QBE
- Possess strong people management skills and/or experience
- Have excellent MS Excel skills and be able to use accounting applications
- Possess superb team management and delegation skills
What's on Offer
A competitive interim salary