You are here
Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
- IFRS Reporting Role producing Statutory Accounts and leading on half year audit
- Working for iconic London business in the property sector
About Our Client
A fast growing AIM listed Property client based in the City of London
As the Interim Financial Reporting Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Produce internal and external reporting deliverables:
- Produce the half year interim announcement, year end preliminary announcement and year end financial statements under IFRS.
- Assist with production of statutory accounts
- Support and lead on liaisons with external auditors for any queries raised
- Prepare monthly management accounts packs and Board reports for senior Group management
- Preparation of analysis and presentation material as requested, with focus on the balance sheet
- Get involved with system integration project of accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Financial Reporting Accountant will have:
- Relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Excel and Word skills required, prior Sage experience an advantage but not a requirement.
- Key competencies: Excellent IFRS technical accounting, attention to detail, judgement, relationship building and communication skills, collaboration, drive and implementation.
- Previous auditing exposure (ideally from practice)
- A good team player who can operate in a professional but friendly environment
- Statutory accounting exposure within international business is advantageous
What's on Offer
Attractive day rate for 3 month contract with possible extension with the view for immediate start