You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Global Head Of Logistics
- Must have worked in a global capacity
- Must be immediately available
About Our Client
My client is a leading global technology business who's global distribution centre is based in London. This business has grown phenomenally over the last 10 years and has aggressive growth plans for the next 10.
The scope of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Warehouse department management
- Inventory department management
- Global Transport / logistics department management
- Staging and preparation department management
- Import/export department management
- Continuous improvement
- Change management
- Process definition and implementation
- Quality management and assurance
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Evidence of senior level experience of global logistics management.
- Recognised industry accreditation for logistics management e.g. CILT (level 6)
- Evidence of ability to build relationships and influence at director level.
- Experience of managing international teams
- Experience of developing strong customer relationships at all levels.
- Evidence of delivery of change (process or technology or culture)
- Strong People Management and Leadership skills - interpersonal, appraisal, interviewing skills
- An understanding of Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001 or ISO20000
- Experience of Change Management - enabling beneficial Changes to be made, with minimum disruption to IT services
- Global import/export experience including compliance management.
- Warehousing and inventory management across multiple geographies and locations in an environment with hundreds of thousands of inventoried items.
- Systems development experience to support logistics processes from defining requirements to implementing successful systems..
- Transport / logistics management
- Process design and implementation experience.
- Implementing and managing Supply Chain KPI's
- Clear evidence of identifying, implementing and delivering improvement projects that realise clear business benefits.
What's on Offer
My client will offer a competitive day rate