You are here
Interim Group Reporting Accountant
- Group Reporting Accountant required for consolidation and year end role
- Must be a competent HFM user.
About Our Client
A complex global business based in central Surrey.
This company have a December year end so the Interim Group Reporting Accountant will be coming in at a busy time and must be able to hit the ground running. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Monthly management reporting and monthly executive analyses
- Multi currency consolidations
- Manage the HFM consolidation system
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a complex multi-currency organisation and be technically proficient in IFRS.
You must be very experienced in using HFM.
What's on Offer
Up to £400 per day