You are here
Interim Head of Marketing Communications
- Ensure that all external communications deliver maximum impact
- Managing a team of 5
About Our Client
My client is high profile charity based in London seeking a Interim Head of Marketing Communications on a short term contract starting immediately.
Within this diverse roe you will be required to:
- Ensure external marketing communications work reflects the voice of the charity in both its development and execution, with particular focus on creating opportunities to increase our co-production with our beneficiaries.
- Oversee the development and delivery of our integrated marketing communications plans across all our target audiences, working collaborative across the organisation.
- Ensure you are managing brand through consistent application of the narrative and messaging both within these marketing communications plans and through their other communications activity.
- Protect the brand and organisational reputation with proactive and reactive crisis management communications planning.
- Develop a programme of communications led partnerships i.e. non financial partnerships both on and off line, to extend our reach.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to develop and inspire marketing communications teams in a third sector environment
- Ability to apply marketing communications principles in a third sector environment
- A strong professional communications skills set in terms of defining narrative and messaging
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to work and influence at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal and numeric skills including the ability to create compelling and accurate copy
- Ability to manage budgets
What's on Offer
The client is offering a competitive salary between £42,000 - £46,000 per annum starting immediately.