You are here
Interim Health & Safety Manager
- Leading Consumer Company
- Long Term Prospects
About Our Client
This is a well established business that are looking to invest in developing clear & repeatable HSE processes across the group. As the Interim Health & Safety Manager, you will be working with all levels within the business in order to promote health & safety awareness & ingrain it into the culture of the business.
This role is a challenging opportunity where you have the chance to work closely with the Head of HSE & the board in order to redefine the site's Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities. As the Interim HSE Manager of this West Midlands distribution site you will be promoting & encouraging best practice regarding environmental aspects of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the senior management team to deliver a Health & Safety Strategy.
- Recommending improvements across the business.
- Ensuring legal compliance, mitigating environmental risk & monitoring compliance to current legislation.
- Advising on legislation changes when necessary.
- Maintaining the existing HSE system & suggesting changes in order to improve it further.
- Liaising with the personnel & management to promote Health & Safety way of thinking.
- Providing, recommending or requesting training in matters relating to Health & Safety and/or Environmental matters.
The Successful Applicant
An Interim Health & Safety Manager available at short notice with first hand experience of managing HSE within a distribution or FMCG processing environment. The successful applicant will have:
- Some formal Health & Safety/HSE qualifications
- Experience implementing Health & Safety systems
- The ability to work with a multi-disciplined team in order to champion a HSE aware workforce
- The ability to drive consistent improvements across the whole organisation.
What's on Offer
Circa £300 - £450 per day