You are here
Interim HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Manager
About Our Client
A Not for Profit organisation based in Birmingham.
Key responsibilities of the Interim HR Business Partner will include:
- Supporting and progressing complex ER cases and delivering sound business advice that drives line manager capability.
- Guiding line managers in the communication and delivery of organisational change, including restructure, redundancy, TUPE and other initiatives.
- Contributing to the delivery and analysis of KPIs and management information.
- Providing advise on legal compliance in relation to best practice and HR service delivery.
- Working closely with the OD Specialists in the development of management and staff.
- Development of policies and practice.
The Successful Applicant
This Not for Profit organisation in Birmingham is looking for an experienced Interim HR Business Partner for a period of 12 months. To be considered you will have strong generalist HR experience including very good employee relations experience as well as performance management and the ability to make recommendations that will drive performance.
What's on Offer
Up to £38,000 per annum + very good annual leave entitlement