You are here
Interim HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- Employee Relations
About Our Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Not for Profit organisation based in Derbyshire with very strong values, experiencing a period of change and transition.
Key responsibilities of the Interim HR Business Partner will include:
- Providing advice on general employment issues.
- Advising and supporting senior managers on ER matters including grievances, disciplinaries, capability and attendance issues. In addition you will support investigations, hearings and appeals working closely with the head of hr.
- Advising and supporting senior managers in the delivery of effective performance.
- Responsibility for line managing and developing an HR advisor.
- Working closely with the recruitment team, identifying areas of particular recruitment difficulty and coming up with creative solutions.
- Providing support with the identification of training needs.
- Leading or supporting on change management and TUPE.
- Travelling to regional locations.
The Successful Applicant
This Not for Profit client in Derbyshire is looking to appoint a proven HR Business Partner with a strong generalist background including a bias towards ER.
To be considered for this role, you must also have excellent communications and stakeholder management skills as well as resilience to handle and advise on complex cases.
What's on Offer
Up to £42,000 per annum