You are here
Interim HSE Advisor
- Leading Distribution Company
- Health Saftey & Environmental
About Our Client
This is a well established business that are looking to invest in developing clear & repeatable HSE processes across the group. As the Interim HSE Advisor, you will be working on policy relating to all areas of the operation in order to ensure compliance.
This role is a challenging opportunity where you have the chance to work closely with the Head of HSE & the board in order to redefine the site's Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities. As the Interim HSE Advisor of this West Midlands distribution site you will be defining & improving the current policy & procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the senior management team to shape a Health & Safety Strategy.
- Ensuring legal compliance, mitigating environmental risk & monitoring compliance to current legislation.
- Advising on legislation changes when necessary.
- Maintaining the existing HSE system & suggesting changes in order to improve it further.
- Liaising with the personnel & management to promote Health & Safety way of thinking.
- Providing, recommending or requesting training in matters relating to Health & Safety and/or Environmental matters.
The Successful Applicant
An Interim Health & Safety specialist with an in depth understanding of governance & compliance within a transport & distribution or FMCG processing environment. The successful applicant will have:
- Some formal Health & Safety/HSE qualifications
- Experience writing & defining policy Health & Safety systems
- The ability to advise on legislation
What's on Offer
Circa £250 - £350 per day