You are here
Interim HSE Manager
- A highly regarded global business with a reputation for service & delivery
- An opportunity to impact change across 3 South Yorkshire based plants
About Our Client
This client, working exclusively with Michael Page, are a growing business with circa 20 sites UK wide.
Our client is a market leader in their field of and are looking for a proven HSE Manager to provide basement and improvement of their Health, Safety & Environmental systems and cultures.
Reporting into the Group HSE Director you will be tasked with developing the systems across all 3 sites, working closely with the production and engineering teams to improve culture.
Other tasks will include:
- Develop / review / update HSE management system in line with corporate and legislative requirements.
- Monitor for effectiveness and assist in implementation of HSE Management System Incident investigation and analysis.
- Review / approve Subcontractors and Vendors HSE suitability for inclusion on approved suppliers list
- Liaise with Clients / Local Authorities on matters relating to HSE Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Collect site safety and behavioural metrics
- Develop site safety culture
- Audit and Inspection
- Training for workers / sub-contractors
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim HSE Manager will possess a range of the following:
- Proven experience within a relevant process / manufacturing industry
- Chartered IOSH status
- Self-starter and must have the ability to work autonomously to complete tasks to a satisfactory conclusion
- Excellent communication and advanced Microsoft office skills set
What's on Offer