You are here
Interim Legal Counsel
In-house legal counsel
globally recognized brand in the automotive industry
About Our Client
This is a unique and challenging position which will require a confident and experienced advisor who is able to effectively and efficiently partner with the business in a pragmatic and commercial way across a range of different activities and legal areas.
* The provision of proactive, creative and practical legal advice on a timely basis, with respect to all legal matters.
* Providing general legal advice across a wide range of business issues. The legal advice required covers a broad spectrum of subject areas.
* Key areas in which regular legal advice will be needed include:
* General operational contracts - preparation, drafting, negotiation, review of all forms of commercial contracts such as marketing, agency, consultancy, sponsorship, outsourcing, franchising, logistics and NDA's;
* IT/TMT contracts
* Data Protection
* Competition law
* Marketing and advertising law
* Consumer Law
* Working knowledge of IP
The Successful Applicant
Ideally we are looking for:
* In-house experience (can include secondments)
*Experience of manufacturing / automotive and sales sectors preferable (B2B and B2C)
*If coming from private practice, experience of advising clients operating in the above sectors
* Strong legal skills with a commercial and pragmatic outlook are essential
* Strong academic background
What's on Offer
If you would like more information about this role or any other in-house interim legal roles please call Tatum Colclough on 01189559045.