You are here
Interim Logistics Controller
£11 - £12 per hour (£22,878 - £24,958)
- Interim Logistics Controller
- Chester - Immeidate Start
About Our Client
The client is a leading manufacturer
- Co-ordinates all outbound transport movements for all associated warehouses.
- Plans and orders transport for all warehouse transfers.
- Responsible for ensuring stock integrity in all 6 UK warehouses and any additional 'spot' warehouses.
- Administers blocked and unblocked goods, as well as monitoring capacity levels in all warehouses.
- Audits all warehouses to ensure appropriate application of FIFO rules
- Supervises customs documentation related to finished products both imported and exported on all daily transport issues.
- Verifies packaging stock at customer's sites and arranges returns for Principal
- Transport ordering and execution for finished goods return
- Is responsible for booking transport orders for packaging movements
- Ensures controls of shipping documents
- Monitor on-time delivery performance for all orders raised
- Transport booking for relevant customers
The Successful Applicant
Experience on SAP or equivalent
Previous experience in a distribution environment
What's on Offer
The role will pay circa £20k - Monday - Friday 39 hours a week