You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Logistics H&S Project Manager
- Interim Logistics H&S Project Manager
- Leading Parcels Business
About Our Client
This large Logistics firm are currently reviewing their Health and Safety policy. Part of this role will be to ensure that the wider business objectives can be hit with the same efficiency's while implementing a forward thinking H&S Policy.
The Interim Logistics H&S Project Manager will not require someone with H&S experience. It is more important to have a positive, engaging and creative manner. Your project management experience will be suitable if it has been based around liaising with stake-holders and having either a wide variety of project experience or a proven track record for delivering complex requests.
The role will be to deliver a series of integral projects throughout the business ensuring that the objectives are hit while maintaining Health and Safety standards. You will also be part of the creation of Health and Safety policy throughout the business.
The role will be about delivering a review of safety policy as well as helping impart a change of attitude throughout different departments to ensure all safety objectives are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Logistics H&S Project Manager should have
- At least 5 years experience within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain environment.
- An operational background within warehousing operations
- A proven track record in project delivery, particularly in project governance and managing senior stake holders
- Relevant qualifications such as PRINCE2 desirable
- Be immediately available and able to commute daily to a single site within the West Midlands
Their personal skills should be superb and they should want to join an organisation that they can make a difference in.
What's on Offer
The successful Interim Logistics H&S Project Manager will be offered between Â£300 and Â£400 per day dependent on experience.