You are here
Interim Logistics Project Manager
- Warehouse Start up
- Must have exposure to a Defence environment
About Our Client
Defence business, with national coverage, main base within the West Midlands.
The Interim Logistics Project Manager will be required to work with the project team in the delivery of new warehousing, relocation of stock, and network development for the defence arm of the business. This includes the management of project governance, reporting back the project progress to senior stakeholders, and managing several work-streams across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Logistics Project Manager must have:
- At least 5 years experience in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- A proven track record in project delivery of warehouse start ups and/or relocation's
- Project management qualification desirable
- Exposure to a defence environment, with security clearance desirable
- Be able to start the role in January
- Be able to commute within the West Midlands, and travel nationally as the business requires.
What's on Offer
The successful Interim Logistics Project Manager will be offered between £350 and £500 per day dependent on experience within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.