You are here
Interim Management Accountant- Fast-paced technology company
- Hands on management accountant
- Central London
About Our Client
A rapidly growing tech business based in the heart of London. This adaptive, agile company has a history with consulting with some of the largest global organisations. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced working environment.
The management accountant will be responsible for:
- Timely preparation of accurate management accounts and review of performance against budgets and forecasts,
- Variance analysis for month end reporting,
- Responsible for detailed balance sheet reconciliations,
- Review and approval of contractor invoicing and expense claims.
- Reconcile monthly payroll and prepare and post payroll journal,
- Work with the external bookkeeper and SISSC to ensure that all supplier and customer invoices are processed on time,
- Assistance with chasing outstanding customer PO's,
- Preparation of annual audit file.
- Access to senior state holders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will excel in the following areas:
- Financial reporting,
- Detail focused, with the ability to evaluate and interpret data,
- Able to work well under pressure and a great team player,
- Highly analytical and love new challenges,
- Able to juggle numerous important tasks with conflicting deadlines,
- Hands on; you get excited by TAB's mission and want to make a difference,
- An exceptional communicator at all levels and backgrounds,
- IT proficient especially with Excel (pivot tables, data linking, formulae),
- Keenly interested in tech and the work TAB do.
What's on Offer