You are here
Interim Management Accountant
Based in Redhill
About Our Client
Manufacturing business based in Redhill.
Our client has engaged Michael Page to source a talented Management Accountant to join their growing manufacturing business. This established but ever evolving business promotes strong learning and development, mentorship and permanent opportunities to highly capable contract performers.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Monthly reporting on divisional profit performance, donation targets and strategy
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis, commentaries and board level presentations of results
- Investigation of key cost drivers, profit improvement initiatives and expenses
- Partnering with divisional General Manager around Sales and Marketing budgets
- Risk management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience in a commercial Management Accountant role, from either commercial or manufacturing based environments. Candidates will be required to have advanced Excel skills, high level interpersonal and influencing skills and demonstrated experience working under deadline pressure across functions.
What's on Offer