You are here
Interim Management Accountant
- Interim Management Accountant, based in Central London
- Interim Management Accountant for large, reputable charity
About Our Client
Our client is a well established charity. This interim Management Accountant role offering the opportunity for someone to use their strong communication skills in order to build and maintain relationships across the business, whilst also being responsible for the Management Accounts.
This interim Management Accountant role based in the Centre of London, is reporting into the Finance Director and working alongside three other Management Accounts, in order to deliver consistent and accurate monthyl accounts. Ley challenges of the role is to help embed new ways of working into the charity, whilst also support key stakeholders through the change process. Key duties include:
- providing accurate financial information to budget holders, Heads of Departments (Sales, Marketing) and provide regular monthly reports to highlight any issues.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and monitoring income and expenditure for the charity.
- Working with those outside the Finance team (key budget holders) to discuss finance queries. For example setting new Budgets
- Coordinating the Year End process,ensuring returns are completed on a timely basis and probing support to the charities staff in how to complete returns.
- Acting as main face of the finance team for those that need support and offering any support to budget holders.
- Any other Ad Hoc projects such as leading on projects to look at process improvements or attending and contributing to meetings and working groups.
- Working closely alongside the 3 other Management Accountants and supporting them in their development.
The Successful Applicant
This reputable charity is looking for someone who has experience being responsible for the management accounts and looking to further their experience in Management Accounts within The Not for Profit sector.
What's on Offer
£250 - £350 per day.