You are here
Interim Management Accountant
- Interim Management Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is a multi award-winning manufacturer with it's roots embedded in Leicestershire's heritage, while also being innovative and forward facing. Their broad portfolio of consumables are household names and this manufacturer is highly regarded within their sector at a national and global level.
- Gain an understanding of competitor performance
- Preparation and review of daily material variance reports
- Reviewing daily labour variance reports
- Producing weekly management accounts
- Cognos reporting
- Attend daily production team meetings, providing insight into business performance
- Maintain the bills of material & labour for the standard costing system
- Produce reconciliations and reports as requested
- Spend time on the shop floor to understand key processes and our cost base
The Successful Applicant
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and may have even recently passed your exams. It would be ideal if you have manufacturing experience, though not essential, however you will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, so logistics and FMCG backgrounds are also highly desirable.
Your confidence and first-class communication skills will ensure that you are able to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority. Your commercial mindset and hands-on attitude will mean you are able to walk the shop floor with the production team and astutely identify and report on your insight to improve business performance.
You will have a good working knowledge of ERP systems, ideally Aurora.
What's on Offer