You are here
Interim Management Accountant
- Interim Management Accountant
- Newcastle City Centre
About Our Client
Established prestigious organisation based in Newcastle City centre.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be required to provide financial and administrative support within the finance department based in Newcastle. You will also assist in the financial control and direction of the organisation which will require the preparation of internal and external reports/analysis presented both orally and in writing, as well as assisting with the day to day running of the Finance department.
Main duties will consist of the below:
- continuous process improvement
- key point of contact for finance related matters
- assist with the year-end audit and statutory accounts
- preparation of budgets, forecasts, sales reports and other ad-hoc reports
- supervision of one direct report
- monitor, analyse, budget and forecast cashflow
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an experienced, commercial Management Accountant to join them on an interim basis. Due to the nature of the contract, applicants must be immediately available and fully Qualified (ACMA, ACCA or ACA).
What's on Offer
Excellent salary + benefits.