You are here
Interim Management Accountant
Interim management accountant in large housing organisation
Qualified interim accountant with FRS102 experience
About Our Client
A leading provider of housing care and support across London and the South East, this organisation provides quality homes for both shared ownership, and private rental. Being very commercially focused, the organisation develops private homes and then reinvesting profits into new homes and services.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Providing all the management accounts and leading on all monthly reporting.
- Assisting with any other duties assigned by the Head of Finance.
- Ensuring effective financial controls are in place e.g. regular and comprehensive financial reconciliation.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a fully qualified CCAB accountant with a broad accounting experience, covering budgeting, forecasting and period end reporting.
- The ability to communicate effectively with non-finance budget holders is essential to success within the position and therefore experience of this or the clear ability to deliver in this area is crucial.
- Highly developed Excel and IT skills.
- Previous experience within the Not-For-Profit sector is preferable.
What's on Offer
Flexible working hours