You are here
Interim Marketing Campaigns Manager
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK Insurer based in Basingstoke
- 6 month FTC starting asap
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK Insurer based in Basingstoke.
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager you will be responsible for reviewing current performance to understand ways to uplift performance and implement new initiatives such as improving scripts, retention tool-kits and incentive programmes, all delivered to time and budget.
You will work closely with the Operations team, and it is critical that you build strong relationships with the Head of Call Centre and Head of Renewals to drive the commercial performance of the team.
The Successful Applicant
The knowledge/skills required for the role are:
- Strong marketing campaigns experience is essential, including experience of analysing operational and campaign MI to pin point the results and what is driving them
- Previous experience of working within Insurance, a subscription based organisation or a regulated industry (e.g. FS, Energy, Utilities, Telco's) etc
- Previous experience of working with operational teams is essential, with experience of building strong internal relationships with key stakeholders including Inbound and Outbound operational teams
- Excellent communication skills with a commercial mindset are essential
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience.