You are here
Interim Moves Project Manager
£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)
- Interim Moves Project Manager
- Office Refurbisment, Change Management
About Our Client
An award winning council who prides itself with the investment it provides it's employees.
- Prepare the generic space plan for the building showing the capacity of each floor.
- Have soul responsibility for strategic analysis for the re-stack.
- Accomplish efficient delivery of all project activity whilst adhering to time, cost and quality.
- Overlook the logistical planning of major staff moves and the relocation of departments.
- Comply with client, policies and procedures, including environmental and Health & Safety codes.
- Managing budgets and issuing work orders.
- Project planning & risk assessment.
- Health & Safety and compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Move Project Management experience is essential.
- The right candidate will be highly motivated with exceptional organisational skills.
- An extremely well organised, dedicated person.
- Past experience of office move, refurbishment and change management is essential.
What's on Offer
£20- 25ph, Immediate start