You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Production Shift Manager
- Inteirm Production Shift Manager in Food Manufacturing and Packaging
- Highly competitive rate dependant on experience - Immediate Start!!
About Our Client
My client are part of leading UK food manufacturing and packaging business. Based in Ipswich this role is a key position for the business.
- Management of process equipment from batch plant to packaging.
- Manage people / production against agreed business objectives.
- Ensure hand over is controlled and maintain performance for the duration.
- Have monthly team meetings. Communicate on current policy plans, people, concerns and general information.
Communicate effectively within the shift and between shifts to enable accurate reporting to the production manager.
- To plan and control shift personnel holidays and sickness to ensure sufficient manning at all times, within budget.
- To ensure staff are fully trained to the required standard for their relevant role.
- Present monthly results against KPIs to management.
- Coach, develop and engage shift personnel ensuring continuous improvement of performance.
- Deliver world class quality aligned with customer expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in team leadership within fast paced Manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Ability to identify and develop team members
- Ability to form and maintain good working relationship with colleagues of all levels
- Translation of production plan into deployed labour
- Understanding root cause Analysis and ability to implement
- Communication skills at Team and Management level
- Approachable & responsive.
- Continuous Improvement
What's on Offer
6 Month Interim Opportunity with a highly competitive rate DoE