You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Production Supervisor
- Supervisory experience
- FMCG Manufacturing experience
About Our Client
- To supervise FMCG production lines with a focused team of people who need to be trained and coached to a standard where they can meet the Company business plan of achieving a financial return on investment by maximising the efficiency and performance of the plant
- Lead a team of people, empowering them to be self motivated, develop and drive Key performance targets, provide feedback on a regular basis to the duty Shift Production Manager and communicate to the work force the team and company objectives.
- Working with the Shift Production Manager be totally committed to driving the plant and its people towards World class Manufacturing, reducing cost per case by working to reduce machine breakdown and changeover times.
- To be part of a professional, empowered team committed to providing the customer with the highest quality product with a right first time approach.
- To ensure that all company and departmental regulations and guidelines are rigorously adhered to at all times by all team members, e.g. health and safety, hygiene, evacuation procedure, dress code, plus all other relevant company policies.
- To have accountability for the people and plant on shift to include production and engineering
- To develop all team members towards improvements within the shop floor learning programmes and develop all operators to there full potential
The Successful Applicant
- Two years experience in a similar supervisor role NEBS certificate in Supervisory/management. (Preferable)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Coaching, mentoring and listening skills. Enthusiastic, positive and self motivated. Leadership skills
- A Team player who will support his team and internal and external customers.
What's on Offer
Paying up to Â£30K + premium shift allowance
Contributory Pension Plan, Staff shop vouchers, 25 holidays plus statutory holidays, Free car parking.