You are here
Interim Project Accountant - capex
£36,000 - £37,000
- Working on a capex project with the projects team
- Role for an initial 6 months, two year project
About Our Client
A large client with national reach.
- Proactive review of project capital expenditure raised to ensure all required information is included and correct authorisation route has been followed which includes working closely with the project team to maintain the highest standards.
- Correct categorisation and creation of new capex additions on Oracle asset management.
- Disposal or transfer of existing assets on site closures.
- Accurate and timely reporting of project capital expenditure.
- Preparation of data allowing accounting for fixed assets.
- Preparation of data for statutory and management reporting web forms.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting treasury function where required on closure of banking facilities on closed sites.
- Supporting compliance team with updating authorisation and approval matrix under the new model.
- Supporting management accounts team with supplier liaison and assisting with highlighting and correcting any coding errors.
- Proactive ownership and reporting on Transformation Capex to facilitate FP&A requirements.
Other ad hoc Transformation work as required (not necessarily limited to fixed assets).
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally a fully qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA )
- Available to start at short notice
- Looking for a role of six months that may progress further
- Experienced in capex and fixed asset accounting
What's on Offer
- Six month contract on a day rate
- Opportunity to get involved in an exciting project