You are here
Interim Project Accountant
- Our impressive, growing and succesful retail client are looking for an interim.
- The successful candidate will have finance experience in the retail sector.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established and incredibly successful player in the UK retail market. The business already has a really strong reputation for excellent customer service and quality. The business is now looking to expand that further and continue to expand their reach to consumers around the UK.
This interim position we are recruiting for would be a pivotal part in this organisation's success story.
This Interim Project accountant will come into the business to work on a specific piece of work.
As the business enters a new period of growth and change, this project will be to support the business and offer commercial insight.
It would be advantageous if the chosen candidate has experience of working on mergers and acquisitions.
This specialist project is key to the growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
Key aspects for the successful candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Extensive experience of working in a finance role in a retail business
- Brilliant ability to deduct key information and communicate to stakeholders
- Used to working on fast paced, demanding projects to deadlines
- Able to show real commercial acumen and business insight
- Available to start immediately for a 3-6 month project
What's on Offer
This Interim Project role for 3-6 months can offer a day rate pf £200 - £400 per day dependent on experience.