You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Property Manager
- Interim Property Manager
- Health Sector
About Our Client
The client are a Health Care provider operating across the UK. They have a portfolio of several hundred properties which vary from domestic, to acute units, to secure units.
Michael Page are looking for a candidate who has experience working in this sector who understands some of the sensitive stake-holders who are present in the Health Sector and have a proven background in reviewing portfolios and putting in place efficiencies and a cost of future construction works.
In addition to being one of the largest companies in the Health Sector the Organisation still have significant growth plans that will allow this highly visible role to have a huge impact for the future of the organisation.
- The successful Interim Property Manager would go onto undertake a detailed review of the portfolio before putting in place a schedule of works and costs for future refit, refurb and general construction works.
This is a Field based role responsible for:
- Capital expenditure, professional work and maintenance of an estate of circa 60 buildings throughout the UK
- Capital investments, up to circa Â£300k through from taking the client brief, instructing consultants, overseeing tendering and on-site supervision through to final completion & accounts and ensuring complete client satisfaction
- Estates management, Compliance (Electrical, Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Gas, Asbestos management, FRAs), Management of Listed Buildings and TPOs, Management of both reactive and planned maintenance process, Site supervision and contract management (Feasibility through to handover), Budgetary management and control & Managing Schedules of Dilapidation.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the post, The Interim Property Manager will have to be experienced with sensitive stakeholders and understand the importance of running an efficient portfolio in a people facing industry.
- Health Sector experience is helpful
- Happy to commute
- Immediately available or on a short term notice period
- Looking a post that can allow them to make a difference
What's on Offer