You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Quality Manager
- Food manufacturing experience
- Experience of customer specification systems
About Our Client
As a member of the Quality team, to play a full part in ensuring all requirements of the department are met, which will include providing cover across the team when appropriate.
- Assisting the Technical Manager in ensuring all requirement's for Due Diligence, BRC and Customers are met through the Business.
- The Management of the QA Team, ensuring via training, coaching and where necessary discipline that all QA tasks are completed to the necessary standard to meet the requirements set out in the HACCP study.
- Ensuring Corrective Actions are raised, issued and closed off in a timely manner.
- Responsible for raising awareness of Quality Assurance Systems and Quality Standards within the Business.
- Responsible for ensuring Customer Complaints are logged, investigated, closed off and responded to (where appropriate) according to defined procedure.
- Liaison with all departments within the factory to ensure defined procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Promotion of continuous improvement with respect to safety, quality and legality within the function.
- The timely completion of all requests pertinent to the position.
- Drive Quality Standard's whilst delivering quality KPI's
- Managing the Site quality standards and ensuring that all quality standards are delivered to meet each customer requirement.
The Successful Applicant
- HND/BSC in food related discipline
- Minimum 5 years QA experience with at least two years at supervisory/management level
- Advanced Food Hygiene
- Good working Knowledge of HACCP's/BRC/Food Law
- Good team player and motivator, with the ability to work individually
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Desire to learn and self-drive to promote an ethos of continual improvement.
- Experience of customer specifications systems.
What's on Offer
annual salary pro rata or day rate negotiable