You are here
Interim Quantity Surveyor
Interim Quantity Surveyor available now
Repairs and Maintenance knowledge needed
About Our Client
The team that this QS will sit within has ambitious commercial growth plans for the future and have grown significantly over the past few years. Part of this role will involve commercial development and driving new business within the local area. This role will sit within an in house DLO that carries out planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance work.
- It is essential that you have had experience of working within Social Housing.
- Experience of working in a planned and reactive maintenance background is also key.
- There is a commercial development aspect with respect to driving new business in the local area.
- Ability to work under pressure as there is a high volume of work.
- This role will be varied on a day to day basis giving the perfect platform to build a strong career.
- Cost Planning.
- Monitor the budget.
- HND or Degree Qualifications are advantageous.
- Able to travel to sites in the West Midlands.
The Successful Applicant
- Due to the nature of the work, you must have 3-5 years recent UK experience working on QS projects.
- Due to the commercial development element of the role you will need to be outgoing and able to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Getting the best value for money on contracts.
- Liaising with contractors.
- Strong negotiating on SORs.
- Demonstrate the ability to save money on a contract.
- UK driving licence for site visits.
- Be available now.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary dependant on experience.