You are here
Interim Senior Financial Accountant
- Not for Profit
- technical Accountant
About Our Client
My client is a large not for profit organisation based in Newport
Support the Finance Director in the production of an opening balance sheet for the group and the audit thereof.
- Be the technical expert across the group on accounting standards, ensuring that they comply with up to date financial regulations and accounting standards and developing their harmonisation in the newly formed group
- Assist the FD with the Group and entities opening balance sheets development ensuring compliance with relevant Accounting Standards
- Development and implementation of a consolidation model/system for the compilation of the Group financial statements, including the development of proforma financial statements
- Leading the day to day management of the opening balance sheet audit for the Group and the primary contact for the external auditors
- Prepare information for audit within agreed timescales
- Carry out ad-hoc projects as requested
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Accountant.
You will have excellent technical accounting skills.
You will have a working knowledge of FRS's
What's on Offer
a 3 - 6 month assignment
Salary up to £350 per day