You are here
Interim Site Accountant
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or Qualified By Experience
- Budgeting - Cashflow Forecasting - Management & Statutory Accounting
About Our Client
Well established organisation based in the North Wales area.
Interim Site Accountant required for a period of 12 months working for a well established organisation in the North Wales area. The successful individual will require the following skill set:-
- Managing budgets, costs and revenues of projects and service contracts and report on performance across all business streams
- Attend monthly project and service contract review meetings
- Analysing, controlling and reporting of overhead costs and preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of yearly statutory financial and tax packs, liaising with and assisting auditors
- Produce accurate and comprehensive weekly cash flow forecasts, analyse actual cash flows compared to forecast
- Assist in the development of existing financial system to improve business processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
- Keeping the Procedures and Internal Controls manual for all areas of the finance department current and up to date to ensure best practice is adhered to
- Manage finance team of 5 including full and part time staff.
For further information on this Interim Site Accountant required for a period of 12 months working for a well established organisation, please apply.
The Successful Applicant
ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or Qualified by Experienced
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role at a finance manager level
Proven experience of management a team of 5
Good communication skills
What's on Offer
£35k to £40k plus completion bonus.