You are here
Interim Statutory Reporting Accountant
- Must be ACA / ACCA
- Must have some insurance backgroud
About Our Client
Well established large professional services business based in the Liverpool area.
Interim Statutory Reporting Accountant required for well established large professional services organisation based in Liverpool for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- This is a challenging role, working as part of a team responsible for all elements of external financial reporting required within the Finance Team.
- You will spend your time delivering all aspects of IFRS Reporting (including cashflow), Regulatory Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Disclosure Reporting and Statistical returns.
- Through the preparation and monitoring of performance against financial plans/ forecasts, you will play a key role in driving out value from our balance sheet / working capital. You will add value through your technical expertise and ability to deliver robust & accurate reporting, balancing conflicting demands and working to tight deadlines.
- You are also responsible for the delivery of a robust Financial Control Framework for your processes.
For further information on this Interim Statutory Reporting Accountant required for well established large professional services organisation. Please apply.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven Chartered accountant
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Insurance background - even if its not in most recent role - some exposure to insurance is required
- Must have done balance sheet consolidation and financial reporting .
- Statutory reporting
What's on Offer
350 per day to 425 per day (ltd company / umbrella)