You are here
Interim Stock and Forecast Coordinator
£14 - £16 per hour (£29,118 - £33,277)
- Exciting 6 month contract to lead EMEA Demand Planning
- Growing busines with HQ in New York
About Our Client
A rapidly growing FMCG business in Watford.
- Product Sales Forecasting
- Responsible for the input forecast of inventory for UK, Italy, Germany and EMEA.
- Sales and Inventory Planning:
- Taking the sales forecast and work with the operations Manager to create a final forecast plan by market. This is then presented to the Head of Sales of each market.
- Year End stock-take:
- Working with the warehouse team, to prepare all required internal documentations to fulfil the end of year stock counts.
- Inventory import from suppliers:
- Working with warehouses and freight forwarders on delivery schedule
- Checking customs clearance, managing leadtimes, and ensuring timely delivery of stock to coincide the sales plans.
- Be responsible for inventory changes to stock and correction
- Manage and Maintain all Inventory
- Watches and all ancillaries (boxes, books etc.). Also includes being responsible for stock corrections
- Samples control
- accounting for and managing the distribution of samples for the UK and EMEA team.
- Intercompany Shipments
- be responsible for moving stock around the European region between subsidiaries and the USA / Canada
- Retailers Sell Through Data
- Gathering and reporting of all sell out date by market and Key Clients on monthly basis
- Analysis of product sell through by brand in discussion with UK Head of sales
- Distribute to Management and US HQ
The Successful Applicant
- A team player, with experience in a similar demand planning position.
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment and to meet deadlines
- Talented with Excel - macros preferable
- Used to work with IBM AS 400 systems
- The successful candidate will be numerate, methodical, organised and have good written and communication skills.
- Additional spoken languages are always an advantage.
What's on Offer
£14-16 per hour