You are here
Interim Supply Chain Planner
- Must be Immediately Available, with Planning experience in FMCG
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market
About Our Client
My client is a leading brand in the FMCG market, developing products for supermarkets & major UK high street retailers.
Interim Supply Chain Planner, FMCG.
- Create and agree forecasts on all year round lines, using historical trend analysis and external information (range changes, promotions etc) to maximise customer availability and minimise overstocks.
- Work closely with marketing team on new range planning to ensure full availability for on time deliveries to customer DC's.
- Create and schedule purchase orders and collate supporting documentation (e.g carton markings, product specs etc), in line with MRP requirements and inventory and availability KPIs. Work closely with suppliers and service providers to ensure on time in full deliveries of Purchase orders.
- Maintain associated master data and planning data in the MRP system (Sage) and Access database including stock codes, accurate dates, bill of materials, tariff codes & duty rates, safety stocks, MOQs and pallet configurations.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be available to start on, or before 04/01/2017.
- Experience in a similar role, particularly experience using an MRP system.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good at working within a team in a fast moving environment.
- Great communication skills, works well under pressure.
- Previous experience implementing new systems and processes an advantage.
- Microsoft Access knowledge an advantage.
What's on Offer
The role concerns all aspects of the Supply Chain to ensure purchase orders are raised and fulfilled with products available in the UK warehouse on time, to enable the Customer Service Administrator to schedule deliveries on time in full. Management of orders and inventory is critical to maximise cash flow within the business, and ensure only the required stock is purchased when required, minimising overstocks. This is achieved through forward forecasting, use of historical data and working with account managers and customer supply chain teams to fully understand any future changes in customer plans.
Role: Interim Supply Chain Planner. 6 Contract - may renew by month thereafter.
Location: N. Yorkshire.
Salary: £23,000 Pro Rata