You are here
Interim Tax Accountant, £200 - £280 p/d, West London
- An international pharmaceutical company
- MIxed role, reporting into the Group Tax Manager
About Our Client
An international pharmaceutical company.
- Responsibility for UK tax compliance (corporation tax, VAT and PSA returns), liaising with external providers as appropriate and managing correspondence/interaction with HMRC
- Oversight of non-UK tax compliance programme and liaison with US tax advisors
- Assist in full implementation of evolving transfer pricing arrangements across the Group working with cross divisional/cross functional teams
- Maintenance of transfer pricing arrangement on ongoing basis
- Assist in identifying further opportunities to optimise transfer pricing arrangements across the Group
Intellectual Property and Research & Development
- Assist in developing a programme to optimise R&D tax credit opportunities for the Group in the UK
- Assist in developing a programme to optimise patent box opportunities for the Group in the UK
- Assist in identifying strategy for IP management from a tax standpoint
Treasury and financing
- Management of intercompany financing agreements
- Maintenance of financing related tax schedules including WWDC to manage interest deductibility
- Assist in identification of other opportunities to optimise Group financing structure to reflect commercial funding arrangements of the Group
- First point of contact around the group for wider tax questions including VAT, PAYE
The Successful Applicant
- ATT part qualified or CIMA qualified looking to move into Tax
- Experienced tax professional
- Used to operating in an international business.
- Excellent communicator who is able to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Skillful in developing and building successful internal and external relationships.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and levels of complexity
- High level of attention to detail, technical and analytic skills.
What's on Offer
£200 - £280 per day, with scope to discuss other applicants