You are here
Interim Technical Accountant
Opportunity to join a large Financial Services organisation
Working with the technical team on mortgage impairment provisioning
About Our Client
A well regarded Financial Services organisation in Leeds.
* Preparation of technical accounting papers and mortgage impairment MI for senior management and the Board
* Preparation of regulatory returns in respect of mortgage impairment provisions
* Support interim and year end reporting process
* Relationship management of both internal and external stakeholders
* Resolving ad-hoc technical accounting queries from other areas of the business
The Successful Applicant
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Rigorous, methodical and well organised, ensuring that activities are correctly prioritised and that all interested parties are aware of responsibilities, deadlines and progress.
* Intellectually strong and capable of digesting and interpreting financial information.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, such as report writing skills.
* Experience of working in a in a multi-disciplined, deadline-driven, Finance function.
* Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
* Strong Excel skills with the ability to undertake analysis of large amounts of data.
* Ability to identify and address key risks/implications associated with any activities or changes.
* Financial Services experience would help but is not essential
What's on Offer
* c.£40,000 DOE
* 27 days holiday + stats
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension Scheme