You are here
National re-furb and maintenance Contractor
East Midlands based
About Our Client
Reputable maintenance and refurbishment contractor with an inclusive and exciting team culture. Deliver works to housing, health care, education and other commercial sectors throughout the UK.
With this this particular role you will be working on housing projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Daily visits to tenants homes to support to the Project Manager, Surveyors and Site Manager.
- Creating tenant profiles and undertaking home surveys before work commencement.
- Communicate the correct information about the costing schemes and capital programs to tenants
- Liaise with site management, operatives, the client and the tenants.
- Providing support to tenants during planned/capital works programs.
- Participating in weekly site meetings and project team meetings.
- Maintenance and correlation of all records, files and incoming documents that relate to the Customer Service function.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety procedures carried out on site. Investigating and resolving any complaints or claims from tenants.
- Possibility of working from home
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering planned cyclical and responsive repair programmes of work.
Will have had a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar TLO position.
What's on Offer
- Confirmed start date
- TTP opportunity
- Competitive day rates