You are here
Interim - UK Tax Compliance Manager
- UK Compliance (primarily corporate tax and VAT)
- 5 years post qualification
About Our Client
Our client is a global contractor in the oil and gas industry with an operation based in the North West.
As a UK Tax Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the process for preparation of 2015 UK tax returns including facilitation of information flows to outsourced providers.
- Ensure submission of returns by 31 December 2016.
- Recommendation of approach to in sourcing or continuing with outsourcing arrangements
- Determination of appropriate tax instalments as they fall due in October 2016 and January 2017.
- Support relationship with HMRC
- Review of transfer pricing and CFC position as it affects UK tax·resident entities returns for 2015.
- Review of process to make provision of information for tax returns, forecasting and instalments most efficient
- Review of VAT details for quarterly VAT returns
- Support the accounting teams in sharing greater understanding of fiscal matters and the group trading model
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have experience in UK Compliance (primarily corporation tax and VAT) and be at least 5 years experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate as well as flexibility on remotely working.