You are here
Interim Year End Financial Accountant
- Year End - Balance Sheet Accounting - Month End Close
- Preparation of Statutory Accounting - Financial Reporting
About Our Client
Large business services organisation
Great culture and work ethos
Interim Year End Financial Accountant required to start as soon as possible for a large business services organisation based near to the Chester area.
- Assistance with the Group year end financial reporting process and preparation of the subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Maintenance of balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis for the various Group companies.
Assist the group with the year end financial reporting process contributing to production of the Group's consolidated accounts where possible and having key responsibility for production of the UK subsidiary statutory accounts
- Production/maintenance of Policy, Process and Procedure documentation across the various areas of Financial Control
- Assistance with other areas such as the month end close and possibly contributing to the implementation of a new ('ERP') system in the Financial Accounting and General Ledger area if circumstances arise.
For further information on this interim Year End Financial Accountant job based near to the Chester area, please apply.
The Successful Applicant
ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent experience
Large company background (preferred)
Previous experience year end and statutory accounting (essential)
Available to start as soon as possible (essential)
What's on Offer
£18 to £20 per hour or £35k fixed term contract.