You are here
Internal Account Manager
- An innovative consumer company
About Our Client
Our client started with one range of products many years ago, since then they have developed greatly; developing and distributing innovative consumer solutions for the last 150 years. This company now manufactures and supplies over 2500 unique and niche products to various agricultural, garden and DIY accounts.
Within their portfolio of products they cater for Birding, Pet, Lawn & Garden, Rodent Control and Animal Control requirements. Our client prides themselves on their customer service, innovative technology and market leading products, combined together they aim to solve the business needs across a varied yet niche collection of accounts.
As the Internal Account Manager you will be based in their Leicestershire office and will report into the European Sales and Marketing Director. Working closely with the field sales team you will be responsible for developing existing accounts and bringing on new accounts; there are currently 250 to 300 accounts you will be accountable for servicing.
The working hours for this role are from 8am to 5pm.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- A passion or interest in gardening / agriculture / DIY would be a bonus
- Experience in an area of sales
- Brilliant rapport and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a positive outlook in order to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Experienced and confident with Microsoft Excel
- Based within or near Leicestershire
What's on Offer
- £20k to £23k: dependent upon experience
- Annual bonus