You are here
Internal Audit Assistant Manager
- Internal Audit Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
About Our Client
Out client are a leading UK Investment firm who are recruiting for an Internal Audit Assistant Manager who will be based in London.
The Internal Audit Assistant Manager who will be based in London will work very closely with the Head of Internal Audit in delivering the Audit plan.
You will also get involved in strategising with the Head of Internal Audit around the direction of the audit function and helping them to put the Audit plan in place on an annual basis.
You will also get the opportunity to face off to senior members of the business and will have a key responsibility of building these relationships internally.
The Successful Applicant
The Internal Audit Assistant Manager should come from the following backgrounds:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, AAT, CIMA) looking for a unique and exciting move in industry.
- Working at a medium/top tier audit practice.
- Proven internal audit and related work experience at increasing levels of responsibility.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to the financial services sector or industry and commerce and an understanding of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Relevant internal audit or similar qualification (CIA, CISA) desirable, but not essential.
What's on Offer
£55k-£65k plus benefits and bonus