You are here
Internal Audit / Business Risk Services Executive
- Top 10 accountancy firm
- London office
About Our Client
Top 10 accountancy firm, London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the advice necessary to help clients manage risk and improve their business performance.
Technical Experience and Skills needed for this role.
- Delivery of internal audit service including devising strategic and annual internal audit plans on a risk based approach.
- Field management responsibilities including completing file reviews and preparing reports for review by engagement manager.
- Planning and supervision of audits assigned to auditors, including leading planning and exit meetings.
- Completing high level internal audits including corporate governance, clinical governance and risk management arrangements.
- Reporting to Audit Committees on progress and key performance indicators against plan.
- Establishing effective working relationship with external auditors to provide reliance on internal audit work.
- Financial Management including billing and income collection, compilation of profitability budgets and management of financial review process to achieve target internal profit measures.
- Executing internal audit assignments independently to the required scope in compliance with risk based internal audit methodology including: Treasury Management, General Ledger, Payroll, Capital Budgeting and Monitoring, Human Resources, Corporate Governance and Project & Change Management.
- Working with counter fraud to ensure control weaknesses are accounted for within internal audit delivery.
- Participating in proactive and reactive fraud assignments to identify potential instances of fraud.
- Performance Management of auditors and acting as a Development Officer mentoring auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, MIIA)
- experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email
- experience of internal and auditing and risk management
- experience of preparing and delivering presentations
What's on Offer
£45,000 plus benefits